the time has come again to say hello to a new year. a new year means a chance for a new you. or as it applies to most people, a chance at a resolution. I’m not going to list a bunch of ways in which I think to improve myself, because I think that my life is pretty darn great right now. but I will list some ways in which to improve my well being, in hopes to make a great life, even better.
05. I will go to the gym. I will, I will, I WILL. even in the morning.
04. I will stop eating sweets, except for only on special occasions or treats.
03. I will stop my unneccessary cheek biting. it’s a bad habit and it does no good.
02. I will keep in touch, whether it be a phone call, an email, or simply a little suprise “box” in the mail. (hehe…..the box will be neat!)
01. and lastly, but not least, I will be more concious of how I’m treating others. as someone wise once said, “treat others as you would want them to treat yourself.”
be well in 2007. see ya next year!
I love looking at other people’s studios. it gives an insight into the life of other designers. this is the studio of German artist, Sandra Monat of Herzensart. I love the desk, and I love how the kitty is right next to the desk. I especially love the square pictures on the wall.
I can’t wait until I have a house big enough for my own studio space. (or enough money to buy the new Mac Pro.)
the newest addition to our apartment. he’s a black fur ball with tons of energy. it was tough to keep him still long enough to take his picture. but we watched a movie tonight, and the entire time he was sleeping on his back, purring.
now let’s see how much sleep I get tonight. :)
I love our colors!! bright turquoise, gray, dark brown, tan and white = tranquility. our apartment rocks.
looking for some original greeting cards or gift wrap? check out Broadway Paper. I love their greeting card section! makes me really want to start my own cards!
these images are from their retail store in Milwaukee. I love the vibrant splashes of color!!!
work is so slow today, it’s ridiculous. I wish I was at home working on the apartment.
10. sweets and treats. who goes on a diet before christmas? not me for sure! I had cookies, brownies, candies, and more.
08. family. christmas eve, we went to my grandmother’s house here in Tampa, and christmas day, we drove to Crystal River.
07. steak, turkey, honey ham.
06. green bean cassarole.
05. winter brews and holiday ales.
04. the new tv.
03. gift giving.
02. initiating him as the “grill master”.
01. spending christmas with someone I love very much and crying when he gave me diamond earrings.
it’s so nice to feel like I’ve actually accomplished something. I’ve had my apartment for 4 and a half months now. and granted, I havn’t been living there, but I still wouldn’t have had the money to get anything that I needed. this weekend, I used my bonus to purchase EVERYTHING. the topping of the cake was my brand new lcd flat screen tv I got for christmas! my apartment actually feels “home-y” now!
after this weekend, however, it will no longer be “mine”… it will be “ours”. we’re so modern with our bracketless shelves and flat screen tv. thank goodness he’s so handy with tools. actually, it’s quite sexy.