I had the pleasure of unwrapping these sweet little packages yesterday. my swap gifts from Heather arrived in my mailbox yesterday afternoon, though I didn’t have a chance to write about it until now. I simply adore this tissue paper. the black stripes combined with the big black and white print is perfect. here’s what my package contained:
• some lovely smelling rose soaps. when I was a little girl, my mother used to have a bunch of little soaps from Crabtree & Evelyn. I would sneak into her bathroom and take the soaps. she had one that smelled very similar to these pretty rose soaps that I loved.
• cocoa rose perfume with the cutest packaging.
• off the clock music cd from Starbucks with lots of great up & coming artists. I’m really looking forward to listening to this! I’m always a fan of finding new music.
• Refresh herbal tea. this smells sooooo yummy, and I can’t wait to try it! I just went to Wild Oats last week and bought peppermint leaves to mix in with my white tea because my throat was hurting, and I remembered how much I love peppermint tea. Refresh is a mixture of peppermint, spearmint, and tarragon.
• and my favorite thing from the package, The Little Black Dress book. I simply adore this book. the pictures and illustrations are so lovely, and I’m thrilled to have this!
after participating in this swap, I’ve really come to realize why I enjoy them so much. it’s the joy of opening a package. it’s the joy of finding something in the package that your swap partner put so much thought into. it’s finding something that not only do you love, but you wish you had thought to buy it for yourself! thanks again for all the great gifts!!