I feel like poo. that’s right, poo. I’m chilled, my throat hurts, and I’m just out-of-it. and even though I’ve been sitting in front of my computer all morning, I just haven’t felt up to blogging. my nice breakfast of pancakes with warm homemade cranberry syrup was good though. and my tea is making my throat feel wonderful. thank goodness for warmth on a scratchy throat.
for dinner I want someone to make these for me. too bad dlb is sick too.
we really need a personal chef.
{picture is of me from our trip to the oregon coast this august}

oh yea. not to mention, I think my either mail program is going a little haywire or blogger just sucks. is anyone else having blogger problems? my inbox said that I was receiving 16 of 16 messages, then one tiny message popped up. also, I’ve been getting comments on my blog and no email to inform me that they are there! also, I can no longer click the images on my blog or other people’s blogs to view them larger, they have to be downloaded to my desktop! {ok that’s fixed} eeergg… blogger is irritating me lately.

7 Responses to “sick”

1. laceyJ. said:

Hope you feel better… soon! That picture is so pretty.

(Btw, I’m having comment email issues too? Glad I’m not the only one.)

2. Rachel said:

Get well soon. (I’m having issues with blogger as well)

3. Jackie said:

yeah the whole image having to be downloaded to your desktop thing was bothering me too. i’m glad they fixed that.

hope you feel better soon. i’ve been sick for a week and a half now, but the sore throat went away after the first week. hmm.. that’s not very encouraging is it?

4. ali said:

Boo for feeling like poo. You poor thing. Get some tea and some rest. And watch “Love Actually” since you have a day off. :)

Thanks for the Blogger update(s). I thought I was the only one. I couldn’t even upload a photo for a while there….

5. P O S I E S said:

Feel better! Tea is perfect for those days (actually I love it everyday:)

Blogger is annoying me too. It won’t let me leave comments under my Typepad link, only my old blogger one. annoying…..

6. Whatever Dee-Dee wants said:

I havent been getting email alerts about comments either! I hope it gets fixed soon!

7. Catherine said:

Hope you feel better soon, your breakfast sounds very yummy!
    Keep warm.