custom designs

a week ago, Sara, of the lovely blog Miss Jane, contacted me to ask if I designed custom blog headers. she was looking for something to jazz up her site while inspiring the Seattlite in her and came to me for help. we set up a quick, easy transaction from my shop, and I began work on her headers. for $25 I provided Sara with 3 initial styles to pick from, based on her ideas and suggestions. she had picked out a color scheme that I worked with to create a simple, catchy header for her site.

after a few minor color adjustments, here is the final three I sent her.
can you guess which one she went with?
so now, I’d like to extend an offer to any of you, interested in a little blog pick me up or custom design: I’m available for hire. I’m easy to work with and can give you great, custom work for an affordable price. I’ll hammer out the details over the next few days, but if you’ve got any questions, comments, etc., you are more than welcome to send me an email – alyson {dot} jg {at} gmail {dot} com.

9 Responses to “custom designs”

1. Chelsea said:

OK- those are so very cute! Will you also help me figure out how to upload it to my site?:) I am so not computer savvy. $25 is cheap.

2. laceyJ. said:

Love these! Good work…!

3. Caitlin said:

i have a (bad) habit of judging blogs by their headers, and as soon as i saw yours i knew i was going to like your blog. i just love that typeface on the first choice, but they’re all really cute!

4. ali said:

Cute, Alyson! Way to go. I can’t guess which, they’re all too good. I think number three might be my fave. But then I really like numero uno too.

Can’t wait to see….

5. Melissa said:

Hi Alyson, I visit your sight often and I have to say it is one of my most favorites!! I stumbled upon it through a few others. But just wanted to say hi and that i love your ideas and designs. I may hit you up for a blog design soon if you wouldnt mind. My name is Melissa and I live on the island of Lanai in Hawaii

6. lola said:

they are all so cute! i think i like the middle one best, i always like anything with water drops on it :) you just remind me that i haven’t changed my header for ages, i just haven’t got any time yet *ugh*

7. Whatever Dee-Dee wants said:

They are so cute! I cant decide on a favorite. I have been wanting to make a fun header for awhile now, but I have no idea of what I want. Maybe you could help?

8. Mme. Fabuleux said:

Hi there! I loved this post and I love the design idea. I will be e-mailing you shortly to see if you could help me with a header. How lovely- and a great price! :) Jen

9. Sara Christine said:

Thank you so much for your beautiful designs, and for linking to my blog! You were great to work with, and I hope you get lots of design requests in the future. You make the Internet a prettier place to be! :)