okkkkk okkk ok….

maybe I don’t mind hearts and pink all that much. especially when it comes in cookie form.
so what will you be doing this Valentine’s day? I’m curious to know how you spend the hallmark holiday, whether attached or not. I’ll probably be at home, maybe drinking a pink beverage, maybe eating some yummy treats, maybe watching a lovely movie… with dlb and two furry rats.
{from a & co}

13 Responses to “okkkkk okkk ok….”

1. ali said:

Aha! Something we might not agree on: pink. :)

I’ll either be heading out of town (destination TBD) or eating a heart-shaped pizza and watching movies with my beloved. We just like to chill.

2. alyson. said:

yes but note: my previous post, I’m wearing a pink striped shirt. I like to contradict myself sometimes. :)

3. Bridget said:

THose cookies are beautiful! I don’t think I could bring myself to eat ‘em. My V-day will be spent in the school helping with the pah-tay. Hubby has to work late.

4. Borda said:

Did you get another cat? When did this happen? I’m cooking dinner for John on Thursday night. We’re also going out to dinner on Friday night with Michelle Abdoney and her boyfriend Christian.

5. Chelsea said:

Being a singleton, I like to make Valentine’s Day all about my friends. We had a celebration last Saturday at The Red Velvet Lounge. I am not sure what I will do on the actual day of:)

6. Robin said:

Gonna stay home and eat ice cream and watch Gilmore Girls DVDs. After spending the past 3 Valentine’s days with 3 different guys I’m kinda looking forward to spending it at home, with no expectations.

7. I'm Andrea said:

Alyson! Its been almost 7 million years since I have been online! Boo. I am loving getting all caught up on your blog though. It is getting better and better every day. Love love love it!

8. I'm Andrea said:

9. Joanna Goddard said:

i LOVED paris je t’aime. my boy and i are going to see Harold and Maude on the big screen. can’t wait! xo

10. ambika said:

The boy and I will be mid air to Mexico, a trip that was *not* planned around the occasion–tickets just happened to be cheap because no one else wants to fly that day.

11. Mme. Fabuleux said:

I wish I could say there is something overly exciting planned, but alas, nada. Perhaps I will partake in a sappy movie with the hubs and make a nice dinner. I will however be celebrating with friends on Friday at a girls sushi and gossip night and we are also (hang my head in shame) going to see Def. Maybe. Oh.. Valentines.

12. Amy Nieto said:

Well I spent St Valentine’s serving expensive as heck meals to happy happy happy couples in love. How bloody marvelous that was. Oh well, made sweet money :P