it’s no secret that I love shoes. it’s also no secret that I love Frye shoes. here’s a few I wouldn’t mind owning for fall.
{from zappos}
{Amy, this post’s for you and you know it. I’d be happy to be your personal shoe shopper.}

8 Responses to “frye”

1. erica said:

love those boots, but aahh, i own too many pairs already!

2. Aran said:

i love frye shoes too. a perfect mix of functional, rustic and modern. too cool!

3. Sal said:

Ah, Frye. Love ‘em all, will have to take out a second mortgage to afford them all.

4. sherri said:

those are great, I’ve been eyeing some fall Frye boots myself, but these shoes are lookin’ pretty good…

5. coco+kelley said:

i am SO coveting a pair of frye’s for fall!!! i want a yummy caramel color to pull over my grey jeans.. mmmm…

6. Amy Nieto said:

haha Before I read your little note I was thinking, This girl needs to take me shoe-shopping in portland. heheh I will def need a pair of cute good walking shoes.

I will prob move to Portland with the following:
    01) Flip flop pair #1 (Reef- about 5 years old)
    02) Flip Flop Pair #2 (not comfortable after 10 mins of walking)
    03) Mudd heels (not good for walking lots)
    04) Super high heels purple shoes bought last week for my goodbye party (yeah dont even think about it)
    05) Black flats (I have actually shot two weddings with them and no complaints… but I NEVER wear black except at weddings)
    06) My awesome Timbaland boots… not quite the weather yet
    07) Super cute Rain boot pair #1 (bought SUPER cheap at J Crew)
    08) Super cute Rain boot pair #2
    09) My walking sneakers… yes, good for walking, but YUCK, Im not gonna wear my cute clothing with sneakers, AAAGGHH.

So there you have it. No functional shoes. please help.

7. Amy Nieto said:

I forgot to say those shoes ARE BEAUTIFUL. Look at that boot. What a great shape!!