oh, warmth

I haven’t been able to stay warm today. I’ve had a blanket wrapped around my shoulders all day combined with warm socks, corduroy pants, long sleeves, and boots. I’m still cold. therefore, I’ve spent a lot of time browsing dreamy sweaters and throws with hopes of snuggling up to a warm meal and cup of tea when I get home.
{from anthropologie}

11 Responses to “oh, warmth”

1. erica said:

it’s been super chilly here, too, but i love that it’s perfect sweater weather. once it becomes so cold that you have to layer a parka over the sweater, there aren’t as many pretty options for you.

i can’t decide if the ruffles on the second sweater are too much. i don’t think i could pull it off, but i love the concept.

2. nichole said:

I just splurged on two “Falling on Snow” sweaters from Anthropologie. Bliss.

3. Chris said:

Yes, it was a rather chilly one here as well. I just bought a couple today myself, although not at Anthro :(

Love these toasty-looking sweaters too!

4. Lynne said:

My heating is broken, so I’ve had a miserable day inside in the cold – I’ve been painting so, so also having to deal with paint fumes – not the best day!

5. Jennifer said:

I heart anthropologie’s sweaters. Especially the first one you’ve picked.

6. Misha said:

unlike you I am taking my clothes off more for everyday here in australia, but these beautiful pics make me long for sweden!

7. melissa said:

ack, those are lovely sweaters! it’s getting really cold here too…although i don’t mind because i’d rather be cold than hot…it’s comfier that way!

8. JanelleGrace said:

Make sure you have some cozy socks just for around the house. They help enormously!

9. Sal said:

Time to haul out the space heater, kitten.

10. High-Heeled Foot in the door said:

That second sweater is amazing. I love the ruffles! How bad is it that I want a part-time job at Anthro just to support my wants and needs of everything in their store.

11. Amy Nieto said:

Those little white flower pins on the blue scarf inspired two pages of product sketches. This weekend. Craft. Us.