like I mentioned before, the holidays snuck up on me. I had big plans for gift lists but I opted to keep the holiday blogging simple this year. so santa, here are some things from my little wish list along with what I think would make great gifts. • coriolis earrings – perfect for the little rocker in her.
• payton shirt in purple – la la love purple lately.
• leather tassel gloves – warm and oh so cute.
• clarks adore – warm and soft suede in a fabulous wine suede.
• alliterative alphabet necklace – for the narcissist.
• earth mirage – my feet are always cold.
• loyale solano tunic – love this dress. it’s so versatile.
• french sailor shirt – because who doesn’t love stripes?
• sunny icicle – simply glamorous.
• vegan fusion – from my favorite lunch haunt, this cookbook looks amazing, even if you’re not vegan.
• solid merino throw – the softest merino throw ever. trust me.
• muffin pans – for the breakfast lover who’s tired of making scones… :)
• mareike auer calendar – I just love her illustrations.
• printing by hand – perfect for the crafter who wants to experiment with more medias.
• capri blue candle in a jar – bring the tropics into your home.
• kitchenaid ravioli attachment – who doesn’t love fresh ravioli?
• magnetic kitchen timer – it’s just so cute and probably sounds better than the microwave timer.
• satsuma press calendar – it’s beautiful… and psst, she’s having a give away on her blog!!
so my friends, what’s on your wish list this year? I’d love to hear.