I simply had to

when I spied this on Smitten today, I had to jump over to the site to see more. then, when I found this one, I grinned from ear to ear and immediately said it to dlb. tetris is big in our house, constantly battling for the high score. but since it was so out of the blue, of course he didn’t get why I was saying it, which made me grin even more, but I thought it was funny all the same. and like Joanna, of course I just had to come up with some of my own too:{from I love you more than blank}

9 Responses to “I simply had to”

1. Roberta Jane said:

Too cute! I am a huge sucker for snuggly socks, so I think that’s the one I would use! Although the warm spot in bed is good also!

2. Joanna Goddard said:

thanks for the smitten link, alyson! and the ones you posted here are so cute :)

3. Megan said:

These are too cute! The first one is my fav. You know you’re struck gold when you’ll give up the last bite of a cookie, especially if it’s still warm and the chocolate is melting ;)

4. Rachel said:

These make me smile. I remember a line from a silly song, a long time ago, that was “you’re like finding an onion ring in my french fries” and I thought that was the simplest, most fun way to tell someone you liked them. These remind me of that.

5. {michelle} said:

Warm spot in the bed, that’s a good one!

6. Amy Nieto said:

lol I immediately thought of dlb with the first sticker heart. haha I think two of the times ive gone ot your place he has been playing tetris. tee hee hee

i know that in the future ill strike gold when i get to say “ilvoe you more than cupcakes”. If I say that then you know this IS SERIOUS. heheh

7. Amy Nieto said:

you know, i just did a make up photo shoot at the top of mt tabor and it was so cold i cant even think straigt. that post i just left made no sense whatsoever. lol

what i wanted to say was that…tetris is awesome, hearts are awesome and YOU are awesome.