ok, one more floral thing

picture-17

…I couldn’t resist.

{from hunter, via oh joy}

22 Responses to “ok, one more floral thing”

1. Lynne, Tea for Joy said:

mmm, I have to draw the line at flowery wellies! I have a bit of a thing against wellies. I don’t understand people who wear them unless they live in the country. I saw a woman wearing Hunter boots a few months ago in the City Bakery in New York – not necessary, as far as I’m concerned.

2. alyson said:

haha, well I guess you’ve never lived in Portland!! :)

and I have to admit, I have a pair of wellies I never wear, but these are too darn cute.

3. E said:

Haha, that’s what I thought. I kind of squealed when I saw it posted on Oh Joy.

4. Daniella said:

ooooo! love! I totally want a pair of HUNTER boots! I loved their crocodle-skin printed ones from a little while ago too… so fun!

5. emily said:

Oh my…..
    Those are fantastic! I want to be able to slip them on when I venture out into the April showers. I still have my paisley rain boots from when I was in elementary school. Yes elementary school!

6. Helen said:

oh if I didn’t already have a pair of stock standard black ones I would very muchly desire them.

7. Mandy said:

I tried to buy these from the website and I cannot because I live across the lake. Sigh…

8. Fifi Flowers said:

THose are absolutely ADORABLE… and I have absolutely no use for them here in So Cal… except to use themas home decor!

9. Amy Nieto said:

all your flower posts crack me up, alyson :P These wellies are too cute too

10. Alya said:

I’m tempted to buy these even though we hardly get any rain nowadays thankyouverymuchglobalwarming :(

By the way, I’ve got an amazing fashionable GIVEAWAY over on my blog. Join in and maybe you’ll win!

11. leah said:

dear alyson,

i must say that i think i have a bit of a crush on your new blog. seriously. i find myself coming here even though my google reader is saying you haven’t posted anything new… just to visit and enjoy all the little pretty cute designs spread all around here. like that gift tage on the footer below and the fonts and this grid background- loving it. :)

-l

12. McCall said:

oh my i love rainboots these ones are most adorable ♥

13. Teresa said:

I would wear the hell out of those even though I live in Manhattan, NOT in the country.