I’ve been on the search for the perfect sandals for what feels like weeks now.  dark brown, strappy and comfortable was my goal.  and I really wanted something that I could wear with just about anything.  of course I saw lots of shoes that were NOT dark brown that I loved…

so anyway, I ended up buying these this morning.  I’ve been kind of in love with them since Kate first posted about the collaboration at the beginning of May.  I think they are perfect and can be worn with either shorts or dresses.  I’ll be sure to let you know how they fit once they arrive.

10 Responses to “contributor”

1. erin said:

very nice find! hope they’re as comfy as they look!

2. Emilia said:

These are my number one wishlist sandals this summer! You’ll have to let us know if they are comfy or not. I was worried about there just being a strap and nothing in between my toes.

3. kate said:

Ohh I’m excited for you! I’ve been pining for them as well so I can’t wait to hear how you like them!

4. the purcells said:

super cute!! i’m always in search of the perfect brown leather sandal, so versitale and gets me out of my rainbow thongs rut. love these and a few others on the urban website.

5. Elise said:

Beautiful sandals. I’ll be checking back to see how you like them!

6. Amy Nieto said:

This may be what im looking for as well.. in a perfect world.

7. Enchanted Royals said:

I hope they work for you! I actually bought and returned them (after seeing Kate’s posting, as well) because the size 6 was too big and they didn’t come in a 5 or 5.5. Loved them, though; contemplated keeping them anyway!

8. katie henry said:

these shoes are perfect! i have worn mine every day for nearly two weeks, and i love them more every day. the first two days are a bit rough, because the backs dig into the back of your heel a little (i recommend a proactive band aid or two), but now they are completely PERFECT.