right this second…

Picture 2

I dreaming about:
a porch full of plants like this.

I’m looking forward to:
jewels, jewels and more jewels.
my “prepared by dlb” dinner tomorrow.

if I had an extra wad of cash laying around, I’d buy:
this tunic.
these shoes.  {I have a major thing for blue suede}
this beautiful dress.
this pretty dress too.
this gorgeous necklace.

I’m not really happy that:
it’s turned into semi-sweater weather… in August.

this is the last weekend to purchase anything from the Summer Social online shop.  there are still some goodies left, including a terrarium print and some journals from Postal Press.  it’s your first chance at some Postal Press goodies while dlb and I finalize the shop.  we’ll be working on it over the weekend and next week.  I do hope to have it up soon.

happy weekend friends!

{photo by sandra juto}

11 Responses to “right this second…”

1. Chloe said:

You have a really fabulous, versatile fashion sense. I feel some clothing envy coming on…

2. simple hungry broke said:

i absolutely love everything you write about. all of the clothing- ahhh! to die for. such great taste.

3. Liz said:

I totally feel you on the almost-sweater weather. How did we go from 108 to THIS? Hope the sun comes back soon! Have a great weekend :)

4. Jen Lula said:

I am drooling over that Hayden Harnett Dress. So beautiful!!
    and I totally agree about fall weather. Its crazy! It was so sudden it was like over night I am wearing jackets in the evening.

5. B. said:

Loved the porch, adorable!!
    Also the pretty dress and the necklace… So cute!!

Hate fall weather as well, but over here (Argentina) we are going on Spring weather, though it’s still cold from winter it’s also that time of year when you put every sweater and coat on and then you put it all off when you go out… ¬¬

6. Jenny Gordy said:

hi, alyson! i went to a store with elly this week that really reminded me of you. i think you would LOVE it. i’ll blog about it this week.

love your picks! especially the HH dress.

7. Ash said:

I want a porch full of plants like that too!
    So gorgeous!

8. Johanna said:

Oh gosh, I love that J Crew dress. And Sundance has the prettiest jewelry. Love it.