right this second…

I can’t believe:
it’s 57 degrees outside and the sun is shining in Portland.  yes, I know, seriously!

I’m currently dreaming about:
aurora borealis and chimney smoke.
pretty chocolate cakes on top of pretty hand-carved pedestals.
the amazing skyler cabinet.

I’m wondering:
if anyone else is as LOST as me?  I mean, what’s up with the Lennon look-alike?

I’m so thrilled that:
there’s been quite a few new readers to this little space lately.  welcome and thank you!

have a wonderful weekend my friends.  stay warm.  I hear it’s going to be a white weekend for most of you.  xo

{photo from sandra juto}

15 Responses to “right this second…”

1. Kersey @ made by matchgirl said:

the john lennon remark is oh so true! My husband and I said the same exact thing. And those hand carved pedestals are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful weekend!

2. Melissa said:

Number 1. I’m so jealous of the sunshine in Portland. It’s snowing like crazy here in Virginia!

Number 2. Yes! I’m sooo LOST. The whole time I was watching, I kept saying “I’m so confused. I’m sooo confused.”

3. Sarah said:

I never thought 57 would sound so warm and glorious! Enjoy it, it has been raining for 24 hours straight and it will continue into tomorrow! :(

Have a great weekend!

4. Mandy said:

Haha I know, I’m beginning to feel that’s the real reason behind the title of that show. He DOES look like Lennon!

Love,
    A new reader :)

5. francine gardner said:

Missing the snow, I am one of the few crazy who was hoping for a huge snowstorm which chose to pass over the South instead of us….Have a great week ens

6. nikole said:

hi a, thank you for the mention. the tannis hegan bag from lark is beautiful is person!

7. esme said:

I never watch Lost, but I hear that it’s highly addictive… which may be a good reason to not get invested. I feel like I don’t have enough time as it is! I love your blog!! Always beautiful photos and ideas. Thanks for sharing!

8. Jill said:

Ha! I’m so glad that I’m not the only one who couldn’t stop looking at that LOST character thinking “Why does that guy look like a 70s era John Lennon? Aren’t they supposed to be back in 2007? Man, time travel is weird.”

9. Stacey said:

Who on LOST looks like John Lennon?
    The show doesn’t confuse me…but that statement does…

10. Jai said:

Can a mass-produced cabinet from a catalog that derives it’s name from a film-festival really be amazing?

Just wondering…

11. Annie K said:

seriously! a yoko and a lennon, what is up. and the strange, set-looking temple. . .