right this second…

I’m:
SO happy it’s Friday.  and a long weekend!!!  it’s been a doozy of a week.

being a fan of sneak peeks, I thought I’d give you another peek of our wedding invitations.  originally I’d planned on showing you our full invitation today, but I decided to wait until after the wedding.  it’s only 42 days away, so you won’t be waiting long.  {42 days, yikes!}  I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend, friends!!

13 Responses to “right this second…”

1. Carrie said:

oooooh! I’m so glad I decided to check in before checking out for the weekend! I LOVE your invitations (or at least this peek)!!! Thanks so much. Can’t wait to see the full details – in 42 or 3 days :)

2. Kerry said:

Not only is the suite beautiful but that photo styling is gorgeous too! So exciting for you!

3. casey said:

beautiful beautiful beautiful! can’t wait to see more! thanks for sharing!

4. Masha said:

Oh, once again amazing. I love the paper and the stamps, and the calligraphy on the envelope and the styling of the photo. Can’t wait to see photos from your wedding!

5. Flora said:

Wow, it’s very soon! It’s so exciting! I can’t wait to see your invites AND everything else you will show us about your wedding :) Have a nice week-end!

6. caroline said:

i can’t wait to see more of the invites. you’re killing us with this waiting!

7. Meagan said:

I haven’t been able to share anything from my wedding with my blog world because I don’t want to spoil any of the fun for the big day. So after August 6, a lot of cool wedding bloggage will be available! Your invites look great judging from the envelopes! Ours just got finished and are off to the press. I can’t wait to see them in person! And I can’t wait to see yours!!