right this second…

I bet you can’t guess:
what I’m doing this weekend. ;)

yep!  I’ve got my:
film camera and camping gear packed and
I’m off for a weekend in the woods.

see ya Monday!

{photos: mt hood, please wait in line, camping, s’more, untitled, picnic, untitled}

15 Responses to “right this second…”

1. amie said:

How exciting! We are going on a little backpacking trip next weekend…I’m pretty pumped about it.

Have a great weekend! :)

2. bridget said:

those pictures are awesome and so is camping. have fun.

3. darcy said:

camping is all i’ve been wanting to do for months! its much too hot here in texas now, but in a month’s time it’ll be perfect.

4. Brittany said:

I’m jealous. Camping is one of my favorite things to do. I absolutely LOVE the pictures, by the way! :)

5. Signe said:

I’d love to go camping, havent done it for years! Have a great weekend and looking forward to your pictures :)

6. Jessie said:

You have a very nice blog. Good job! And happy camping :)

7. katherine e batchelder said:

love the pictures – exactly what i am dreaming of upcoming weekends.

8. Justina Blakeney said:

Gorgeous selection of images. I went a couple of weeks ago to Kern River and it’s beyong refreshing to get away for a couple days. Enjoy being wireless!

9. swiss said:

sounds nice! wish i was camping this weekend! the sierrs mountains are calling

10. Wende said:

Camping is the best! I took our 13 year old out this week and we had the best time. Something about fresh air and s’mores.

11. lucie said:

Your photo selection are so great! I camped in Mt Hood area last june, and they reminds me so good memories ! :)

12. sarah said:

jealous! i really LOVE camping. it’s something i did so much when i lived in San Francisco, but not so much anymore that I love in NYC. hope you had a wonderful time! xo

13. Miranda M. said:

Hey Alyson,
    My Kiwi and I have been camping at Mt. Hood almost every other weekend this summer. We’re new-ish to Portland and still learning about the area so I’m curious what campgrounds you have found to be your favorite?
    (Last weekend we camped at Cloud Cap and climbed to over 8,000 feet up Mt. Hood. Needless to say it was INCREDIBLE. the best yet!)