hello + little winter

little winter

hi friends!  sorry I haven’t posted anything this yet week, I’ve been a bit under the weather.  seems I’ve caught a little bug!  boo!

anyway, I wanted to drop in and say hello.  Little Winter was a blast.  Abby & Chelsea did a truly amazing job with everything.  the set up was perfect!!  thanks so much to everyone who came out and introduced themselves!  you guys are amazing.

for those of you who couldn’t make it, be sure to watch this pretty video by Anja and pretend you were there for just a minute.  {that’s our Imagination poster in the window at the beginning of the video!}

you can view more photos from Little Winter right here on the Little Winter flickr stream.

chat with you soon friends!

{top photo by shanna murray}

9 Responses to “hello + little winter”

1. anja louise said:

It was so cool to meet you! All of the Mossiere items were amazing, definitely my favorite new discovery from the show. :) I love my necklace, been wearing it every day!

2. kenzie said:

so nice to meet you! Your stuff is lovely. I wish I could have snagged a necklace before they were all gone! maybe a future swap?… :)

3. casey said:

your table looked so good! hope you feel better soon. stay warm and cozy!

4. Barbara Beach said:

Oh I just visited their page as well! Glad I found your blog! Very inspiring… Looking forward to coming back:)

5. Melissa Allam said:

It was nice to meet you Allison. Little Winter was amazing and your Flora and Fauna calendar was my favorite purchase. I’d been eyeing it anyway before Little Winter, but it was definately a plus to meet the artist behind it. It is beautiful! Hope you feel better soon.

6. Erin said:

Wow it looks like there was some really amazing stuff there! Wish I lived on the West Coast so I could’ve gone. Thanks for sharing!