ugglebo clogs – how I wear mine

ugglebo clogs

over the summer I posted about Ugglebo clogs.  at the time I couldn’t decide which pair I wanted.  I debated for months on what style and color to order {they have so many choices!} and I finally decided on the Oslo clogs in olive green nubuc with a natural wood base.  they arrived over the weekend and I’m in love!!  for wooden soled shoes, they are surprisingly comfortable and for this pregnant lady, comfort has been key.

and especially for you my dear readers, Ugglebo has kindly offered a 20% discount on any pair of clogs! just enter Unruly20 at the checkout.

so I thought I’d put together two outfits on how I wear my clogs to get you inspired!

ugglebo outfit 1

{outfit no.1:  steven alan dress / a.p.c. cardigan / j. crew coat / ll bean tights / better late than never earrings / toast messenger bag / banana republic scarf / ugglebo oslo clogs}

ugglebo outfit2

{outfit no. 2: isabel marant tee / bridge and burn jacket / hazel cox earrings / satomi kawakita tourmaline ring / citizens of humanity jeans / makr rucksack / j. crew gloves / gap floral socks / ugglebo oslo clogs}

12 Responses to “ugglebo clogs – how I wear mine”

1. Shara said:

Love this post! I have also been debating on what style and color to order…these outfits your put together are super cute. Thanks for introducing me to some great jewelry lines!

2. kate said:

oh my, I LOVE these outfits!! off to check out the clog styles.

3. Audrey said:

I’ve been seeing these clogs pop up on a few other blogs. thanks for the discount!

4. Sam said:

Your blog was the first place I saw these clogs and I too have been debating for months on which style and color to order. I love yours!!

5. Lucy said:

the greenery in your first pic is really cute. and I like your outfit ideas, they seem totally realistic!

6. Meagan said:

These outfits are darling! I love the clogs…you must be so cute, esp. as a pregnant lady!

7. jen said:

i guess i missed your big announcement. congrats to you! and those clogs are great!

8. Belinda said:

I have this exact pair in my ugglebo shopping cart and have been trying to decide whether to buy them or not. This is quite an incentive. Thanks!

9. jamie said:

god i am so in love with those bridge & burn jackets. esp the one you have…. but the buttons on my current coat are starting to pop! i guess it is maternity coat time for me. sigh.

10. HS Brown said:

Just ordered a pair for my daughter and a pair for myself.
    Thanks so much for the discount. Now I wish I could order the outfits too!

11. 13bees said:

i, too, have been stalking their site since the summer, overwhelmed by all the choices. just ordered myself the same pair in stone suede with a dark brown base thanks to the 20% off! x