right this second…

coron-islands

I’m feeling:
stressed, nervous, anxious.
hopeful that our little wild child is on his best behavior on the plane.
wishful for a boozy mango shake upon our arrival.
unbelievably excited for our trip to the Philippines.

I wish I was taking along:
this bag.
these pants.
these sandals – amaaaaaaazing!.
this towel.

I’ve been doing:
a little guest pinning for a jewelry company called Taxco.925 with some inspirational outfits and jewelry for our trip and into summer.  check out my pins and follow along here!

I’ve not been:
taking photos of Wolf for his 52 weeks project.  but rest assured, I’ll have 7, 8, 9, and 10 upon our return.

I can’t believe we’re leaving for the Philippines on Monday!  I’ve been setting up some guest posts and pre-written posts to run while I’m away, but you can follow me on Instagram if you’d like.  Levi’s already joking with me that I won’t be able to live without WIFI and it’s true!  I love Instagram and hope you’ll enjoy following along on our trip.  if I told you we were going to swim with whale sharks would that make you want to follow me even more?  I thought so.  we get back on Tuesday, March 12 so I probably won’t start posting again until the following week.  so until then… hope you enjoy these next three weeks – I know I certainly will!!

{photo from zio tanaka of the Coron Islands, one of the places we’ll visit on our trip!  jealous?  xx}

13 Responses to “right this second…”

1. Allison said:

Have an amazing time in the Philippines! I can’t wait to see your posts so I know where to go once we’re living there.

2. Carrie said:

oh my gosh, have so much fun!!! I can’t wait to see pictures!

3. melissa said:

I hope you know how insanely jealous we all are of your warm weather vacation mid-winter. I could really use a break from the cold!

4. Jennifer said:

WOW. Such an incredible photo. Following you now on Instagram and I hope to live vicariously through your photos.

5. Kelly said:

whale sharks?!?! you’re a much braver gal than me! have fun!

6. janis said:

we were actually JUST in coron. what a trip! you’ll have such a lovely time.

7. Anna said:

I used to go the Philippines every other year when I was a kid, but we went to the breadbasket, not the beach! I’d love to go back as an adult and really appreciate what the country has to offer!

xo annaofgreengable

8. Rachael said:

No matter how the flight goes–you’ll be there at the end of it! We just traveled with an 18-month-old and I thought I’d mention that those sticker/activity books that you see in airport bookstores were a hit. They say “Age 5,” but she loved it. A roller-gel pen is more rewarding than crayons for them too, I think.

I think we’ll be getting a bunch of these for a flight to Rome coming up: http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=dover%20sticker%20books&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3Adover%20sticker%20books&tag=dialost-20

• alyson said:

that’s what I keep telling myself!! the flight WILL eventually be over. :) I’m probably just stressing for no reason but man – I’m doing a good job of it! thanks for the recommendation! I’m going to go on a hunt for some tomorrow.

9. Gaia said:

We swam with Whale Sharks in Mexico and it was one of the amazing experiences I’ve ever had. Have a fabulous time!

10. Marji said:

Have a wonderful trip!Would love to visit again and explore other places. Enjoy the food, amazing spots, the tropical weather and the warmth of the people!

11. expires soon said:

Hi, nice post. If you like music, check bit.ly/15wQbcL Be quick, that url will expire soon.